Business Address 7438 Keystone Park Dr., PO Box 177, Alanson, MI 49706
Company Officers Josh Wyatt – President, Jeff Milner – Vice President
White Pines Electric, Inc. was established in 1999 with 2 principal owners. WPE
currently employs 3 Master electricians, 6 Journeymen, and 5 apprentices. We are
locally owned and operated servicing all of Northern Michigan from the Eastern
U.P. as far south as Grayling/Traverse City. We have a staff of 16 and are fully
Our scope of work consists of Residential, Industrial, Commercial, along with
Farm & Agriculture. This includes electrical systems, maintenance, and backup
generator systems. No job is too big or too small.
The goal of WPE is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering
outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and a great value. Exceptional
functional and technical expertise coupled with maintaining industry knowledge
makes WPE the ideal choice for all of your electrical needs.
- BBB Accredited since 2008
- Little Traverse Association of Home Builders
- Petoskey Chamber of Commerce (dual membership with Harbor Springs Chamber)
- Indian River Chamber of Commerce (dual membership with Cheboygan Chamber)
- Walloon Lake Association
- Best of Northwest winner 3 straight years.